As modern-day people, we rely heavily on apps designed for various purposes, particularly location tracking. The latest software is incredibly convenient. By simply tapping on a “Search” button, you can trace mobile number exact location on map, no matter where your loved ones are. In this guide, we explain which apps you can use, how to set them up and answer the most common questions. Let’s get started!
Detectico is a universal app that can help you trace mobile number current location with address free. Unlike most GPS tracking software, Detectico doesn’t require installation – you only need a regular web browser to run it. Here are the key features it offers:
- Unlimited number of searches. Locate as many numbers as you need.
- Cross-platform compatibility. Detectico supports all phones regardless of the operating system. Even old push-button phones.
- Pinpoint accuracy. In addition to coordinates, you’ll get the exact address. Detectico displays a location pin complete with street names and house numbers.
- Worldwide coverage. Whether it’s a nearby district or other continents, Detectico is powerful enough to find your loved ones anywhere.
- Total privacy. Detectio encrypts your search history and other personal info,
With Detectico, you can check the number location free in 3 steps:
- Open any browser and type detectico.com in the address bar.
- On the main page, enter the phone number you want to track and a custom text message. Detectico will insert a hidden tracking link into it. Hit the “Send” button.
- Once they open your message, a location pin will appear on a map, complete with coordinates and address.
If you have a bit more time, you can enhance your user experience with third-party apps.
Unlike built-in GPS tracking tools, these apps don’t require interaction with the person you want to locate. In other words, there’s no need to pair your devices or send location-tracking requests.
Moreover, they don’t just let you check the number location for free. Even if a person changes their SIM card, you can still find them in minutes.
Given the wealth of data these apps can provide, including location history, daily reports, and live pins, most companies charge a fee for their services. However, you can take advantage of free trials and discounts before committing to full subscriptions.
We’ve found advanced apps that provide a complete feature set within the trial period. Check out their requirements below to find the best one for your needs.
|-Tracks live location -Displays coordinates and addresses -Determines most visited places -Retrieves location history
|-Monitors GPS location in real time -Displays route history -Sends alerts if the user enters or leaves the designated area
|-Displays live location pin with coordinates -Stores data about last visited places
mSpy is one the best tools to trace mobile number location free on an interactive map. You can view a live GPS pin or switch to detailed location history with just one click. mSpy records every place where your loved ones have been, providing you with accurate coordinates, addresses, and arrival and departure times.
- Tracks GPS location in real-time without delays.
- AI-based algorithm identifies the most frequently visited places.
- The app runs in hidden mode, there’s no need to send location-tracking requests.
- Clean, intuitive, and user-friendly interface.
- It’s the best mobile number tracker with Google Maps free. You can export coordinates to Google Maps for more detailed viewing.
- Offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.
You don’t need any tech skills to start using mSpy. Simply follow our instructions:
- Create your account on mspy.com. The app requests minimal information – only a valid email address is required.
- Select the OS of the device you want to track, Android or iOS. For this example, let’s use Android.
- Download and install mSpy on the target device, granting it all necessary permissions.
- Open mspy.com from any browser and log in with your registered account credentials.
- Select “GPS locations” from your Control Panel.
- mSpy will display the current location on OpenStreetMap. You can also trace mobile number current location in Google Map online free by clicking on the “View on Google” option.
Eyezy is the next-generation location tracking app that even the busiest users will love. With Eyezy, you don’t need to stay glued to your screen out of fear of missing data updates. The app automatically sends you alerts on location changes. This feature is called “Geofencing” because you literally draw virtual fences on a map. If the target enters or leaves a designated area, Eyezy will let you know!
- Tracks GPS location in real-time with an accuracy of up to 10 meters.
- Offers two modes of view: map and list. In the list view, you can find all details linked to each location point, including coordinates, address, and location time.
- Allows you to set up custom virtual geofences.
- Sends you instant notifications on location changes.
- Displays route history in chronological order.
- With a 14-day money-back guarantee, you can trace mobile number free.
If you’re looking for basic features set, Umobix might be just the right choice. It offers a powerful GPS tracker compatible with the latest Android and iOS devices. You can choose between short reports on the last visited places and real-time tracking. For added convenience, Umobix marks each point with a number depending on when the target device arrives at that particular location.
- Features a simple and user-friendly design.
- You can trace mobile number exact location on map in real time from any Internet-connected device.
- The “Last visited places tool” displays up to 10 points. You can press on any of them to see the address, coordinates, and location time.
- A free demo version is available. You can test both iOS and Android Control panels.
- Trial period costs 1 dollar/1 euro for 24 hours.
Google Maps app is famous for customizable route mapping and offline access. But did you know that it is possible to trace the mobile number current location in Google Map online free?
Yes, that’s true. By using the Location-Sharing feature, you can easily locate your loved ones in multiple ways:
- Send them a location-tracking link via SMS or instant messenger
- Add their phone number to the location-sharing group for quick access
This feature provides detailed information about the target phone’s status, including live coordinates, street address, and even battery level. However, you will only obtain location data if they accept your tracking request.
Plus, if you’re a parent of children younger than 13, this method might not work for you. Google prohibits children from sharing location info and suggests parents should set it up using another product – Family Link.
Here’s a quick guide on how to track a phone number on Google maps free:
- Open the Google Maps app on your smartphone.
- Tap your profile picture in the top-right corner.
- Select Location Sharing.
- Enter the phone number you want to track.
- Choose “Until your turn this off” for a seamless connection.
- Tap the “Share button.”
How to Find Someone(‘S) Location on Google Maps Without Them Knowing?
You can trace mobile number current location in Google Map online free, but only if the user grants you permission. To locate friends or family secretly, you can use third-party apps with the “View on Google” feature, such as Eyezy or mSpy.
How to Track Family Members on Google Maps?
You can use the Detectico app or Google Maps, depending on your situation. For example, if your child has got lost in an unfamiliar area, it’s better to use Detectico. Google Maps doesn’t allow children under 13 years old to share locations without parental permission. You have to set them up separately using the Family Link app.
Can You Track Where Someone Has Been on Google Maps?
The Google Maps app doesn’t display visited places in chronological order. However, you can use the Google Timeline service to access this information. Please note that you will need the target user’s credentials to view it.